I have been thinking about self-worth lately. I’ve been thinking about how I define it, what I need to implement or maintain around my self-worth, my trauma around self-worth, how my parents displayed self-worth, and more.
6 Questions To Establish Knowing Your Worth:
- How do you define self-worth?
- What do you need to implement or maintain to feel worthy?
- What did your parents teach you about self-worth?
- How did your parents display their own self-worth?
- How do you feel when you know your worth?
- What do you know you deserve when you are embodied in your best self?
Personally, I have been focused on redefining my lifestyle in many ways because it is directly related to my self-worth and the abundance I bring into my life.
Getting 8 hours of sleep every single night has been a hard one for me for most of my life.
I have always been a “night owl” and a self-proclaimed short sleeper. I used to glorify grinding and hustling hard while everyone else sleeps.
I have made it a top priority to get into bed early every night and get my circadian rhythm on lock.
Because I know that when I am fully rested and taking care of my body, I am WAY more unstoppable than when I am “grinding it out” on little sleep and forcing a schedule that is stacked to the gills.
I am much more focused, centered, and most importantly, embodied. When I embody my self-worth I allow abundance and prosperity to flow freely to me.
What about you?