Abundant, luxurious, plush, full….
These are a few of the words that come up for me when I think about the topic of being rich.
I invite you to look at your relationship to abundance, materialism, wealth, and all things deliciously satisfying. Do you relate to these words?
Do you feel rich?
I personally LOVE talking about richness, wealth, abundance, and most importantly self-worth.
I love exploring all my fears around it, all the shitty narratives I have accumulated, and all the ways I have been influenced by family, friends, and the media.
I love knowing that I have the power to unravel all of these old stories and create new ones. You can unravel your stories and create new ones, too.
7 Questions To Help You Determine What It Means To Be Rich:
- What does being rich mean to you?
- What are the words you associate with something that is rich?
- What are the negative stories you have around the rich?
- Do you have fears around being rich?
- How did your parents talk about being rich? How did they relate?
- How would it FEEL if you were rich?
- What are some action steps you can take DAILY to feel this way?
Abundance is something we tune into.
Doing the work around our relationship to it is the first step to bringing more of it into our lives, especially when we feel that we do not have enough.
There is so much we associate with abundance – for better and worse! Do the work, dig in, and see what comes up for you.